Mechanical and electrical work is the least seen element of our work which ironically, often takes up the largest portion of the budget. From providing the power to make your latest technology work and security to ensure your staff and your equipment remains safe, to ensuring you can work in optimum temperature conditions, It is one of the most vital ingredients of any project.
We have a dedicated in-house M&E division to ensure this invaluable work integrates seamlessly into the project. Our expert team will design and install a system which is energy efficient, meets the client’s budget and confirms to the latest Building Regulations.
Our services include:
- Electrical Power Installations – floor boxes, perimeter trunking, mains distribution boards
- Lighting – Energy efficient lighting solutions, bespoke lighting designs, feature lighting
- Heating & Ventilation – air conditioning, low energy electric heating, fresh air ventilation, wet system heating (radiators etc)
- Voice & Data
- Security Alarms, CCTV, Access Control Systems
- Fire alarms, Sprinkler and Vesda Systems
How Energy Efficient Is Your Office?
The modern office is not only an inspirational place to work, its also kind to environment too. Whether you’re relocating to a new building, or refurbishing your existing office, we can help you improve efficiency and sustainability.
Our experienced M& E team offer free consultations to advise how you can improve efficiency. This includes energy surveys, where we can appraise the condition of your existing heating, cooling and ventilation systems, LED lighting upgrades, and low energy IT and technology solutions.