TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. INFORMATION ABOUT OPUS 4
1.1 www.opus-4.com is a site operated by Opus 4 Logistics Ltd (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 3188219 and have our registered office at The Bank Building, 11 Melbourne Street, Stalybridge, Cheshire, SK15 2JE
1.2 We are a limited company.
2. ACCESSING OUR SITE
2.1 You are provided access to our site in accordance with these terms and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these terms. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users.
You warrant that:
- the personal information which you are required to provide when you become a customer is true, accurate, correct and complete in all respects; and you will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by contacting email@example.com by email, or calling us on 0161 402 3340.
2.2 You agree not to impersonate any other person or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
2.3 You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers harmless immediately on demand from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses including reasonable legal fees arising out of any breach of the conditions by you or any other liability arising out of your use of our site or the use by any other person accessing our site using your account and/or your personal information.
3. OUR RIGHTS
We reserve the right to;
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, our website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of our site; and/or
- change the conditions from time to time and your continued use of our site (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change in the conditions you must immediately stop using our site.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
4.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
4.2 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
4.3 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
5. OUR LIABILITY
5.1 The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data; loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time;
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
5.2 This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
6. VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
7. LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
9. YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact Opus 4 Logistics Ltd, The Bank Building, 11 Melbourne Street, Stalybridge, Cheshire, SK15 2JE or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.